Spicy Chicken Burger
Spicy Chicken burgers are a popular, fast food and an all time favorite. They are served in many fast food restaurants such as KFC and McDonald’s. Although they are simply delightful at the best of times, there is nothing more delicious than a homemade chicken burger. These burgers can be cooked in a frying pan or on the grill. Top these with many of your favorite condiments such as mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, and mustard. Some nice zesty, hot Thai sauce also comes to mind, as well. Also, add some fresh vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, and lettuce. Whatever the occasion, your family and friends, are going to turn somersaults over this recipe. And don’t forget, that no burger is complete without a nice, cold beer.
- 2 large boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup egg beaten
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- pinch crushed pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Servings: 4
- Time: 40 minutes
- Level: Moderate
- Cuisine: American
(5 / 5)
- Flatten the Chicken by pounding on a flat surface. Slice into desired size and set aside in a bowl.
- Drop some lemon juice and allow to sit on the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Season beaten eggs with chili sauce, crushed pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Roll chicken into a bowl of flour, next dip into a bowl of egg mixture and lastly dredge into a bowl of breadcrumbs.
- Grill chicken for a few minutes until brown. Alternatively, deep fry them for at least 5 minutes on a hot cooking oil.
- Place in a hamburger buns and top with desired condiments including: cheese, lettuce, dressing etc.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share This Recipe