Steak Bites in 10 Minutes
Steak bites are so simple to make and incredibly delicious. I often make them up as an appetizer or even a main. They are great at parties or picnics. The younger children will love them too as they are easy to eat and not cutting is involved. Once again, give them a try and let us know what you think.
For this recipe a fairly descent cut of meat should be used. We suggest a couple of sirloin steaks. I less expensive cut can be used but the tenderness will be compromised. A good roast can be used too, depending on how many you are serving.
This recipe uses 4 simple spices: salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Other spices can be used, as well. For example, thyme or even some hot chili flakes for some heat. You be the boss of your steak bites.Video:
- 1 pound or ½ kilo of sirloin steak or the cut of your choice cut into bite size chunks
- oil for frying
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 or 3 sprigs or 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat a pan, add some oil in, followed by the beef.
- Season with salt, pepper, and fry for about 5 minutes until the beef is cooked through and browned.
- Put the butter in and let it melt down.
- Place the garlic and rosemary in and stir.
- Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy your steak bites in 10 minutes.