Summer Fruit Popsicles
Summer fruit popsicles are simple and easy to make. They involve a few simple ingredients, a blender, and can be made in a matter of minutes. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze. They are relatively healthy and, believe me, the kids will go wild over them. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
There can be a few variations to making our summer fruit popsicles. First, we use cantaloupe and watermelon in this recipe, but you can use the fruit of your choice. Strawberry or blueberry might be nice, but it’s totally your call. I use milk as it makes the popsicles a little creamier. If you’re diet conscious, you can use water. If you want a really creamy popsicle, use yogurt or cream. I find 4 tablespoons of sugar is just about perfect for my liking, but you can use as much or as little as you like. We use popsicles molds which can be purchased fairly cheaply in just about any department store. If you don’t have any on hand, simply go ahead and use plastic cups with a popsicle sticks inserted into the middle.Video:
- 20 chunks of cantaloupe, watermelon, or the fruit of your choice
- 4 tbsp of white granulated sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- 6 sleeve popsicle mold
- Place the fruit chunks into a blender.
- Add in the sugar and the milk.
- Blend the ingredients, on high, for 30 seconds to a minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the molds, cover them, and place them in the freezer until the popsicles are frozen.
- Serve and enjoy your summer fruit popsicles.
Share This Recipe