Ten Minutes Chicken Snack Wraps
As said in the title, our chicken snack wraps and so easy and yummy. The great thing is, they can be done in about ten minutes and the entire family will love them, especially the kids. I find they make a fantastic snack or lunch. As always, give them a try and let us know what you think.
You can vary the ingredients according to you liking. I mean in terms of the spices and veggies, but this has always been my favourite wrap. Of course use the cheese and mayo of your choice.Video:
- 2 9 inch flour tortillas
- 3 tbsp of mayo
- 1½ cups of chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato sliced and then slice in half
- 1 cucumber sliced and sliced in half again
- 4 slices of the cheese of your choice
- 6 strips of chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- some fresh lemon juice
- Lay the wrappers out and spread the mayo onto the center.
- Add the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cheese, chicken over the mayo.
- Season with with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Tuck and fold the wrap, place in a pan, and fry for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy you ten minute chicken snack wraps.