Triple Chocolate Brownies
Triple chocolate brownies are simply delicious. The great thing is, they are incredibly easy to make. From start to finish, they can be made in a little over half an hour. Believe me, the entire family will love them. Give them a shot, and let us know what you think.
As always, there are a few variations to the recipe. To begin with, you can use any combination of chocolate. These variations are my favourite. Not to mention, they taste divine when mixed together. If you want the brownies a little sweeter, you can add more sugar. The opposite applies, as well. I find them fine without any icing, but if you have a sweet tooth, feel free to put some on. In our experience, they bake perfectly in about 20 minutes, but ovens do vary. In light of this, make sure you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. A few walnuts, or any nut, might be a welcomed addition.Video:
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of flour
- Heat your oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Add the dark, semi sweet chocolate, and the butter to a saucepan. Stir and melt over medium heat which will take 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bow.l Add sugar and eggs in. Using an electric mixer, beat until everything is well combined.
- Add in the flour and mix once again until well incorporated and no chunks of flour are evident.
- Using a spatula, fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8 by 8 baking tray with baking spray and place some parchment paper into the bottom. Pour the mixture in and smooth it out.
- Place the brownies into the oven for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Cut, seve, and enjoy your triple chocolate brownies.
Share This Recipe