Tuna Macaroni Salad
Tuna macaroni salad is fast, healthy, easy, and delicious. It makes an excellent side dish, light lunch, or a snack. Of course, many of the ingredients can be adjusted according to your taste. The tuna you use is entirely your choice. We usually use a light Starkist light tuna in water. This is a nice, dry, and fluffy tuna. The amount and type of mayonnaise is entirely optional, as well. We like the sweeter Kraft Miracle Whip. We use cheddar old cheese, as this provides a sharp and zesty taste. But again, it’s totally your call.
Try this dish today. It is great for picnics, festivals, and family gathering. We are sure you will enjoy it.
- 180g light tuna, drained
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, chopped
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Servings: 4
- Time: 30 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
(5 / 5)
- Cook macaroni noodles in boiling water for at least 9 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients. Toss well. Adjust the mayonnaise or seasonings according to taste.
- Chill or serve right away with your favorite main dish. Enjoy!