White Radish Salad
White radish salad consists of basic ingredients such as vinegar and salt. It is crispy, sweet and sassy. This recipe is easy to make and requires only a few vegetables. This great side dish originated in Korea, and it is always present with their meals. I’ve learned this simple recipe from a Korean friend. Fortunately, it was great and delicious. I thought that it would be ideal to share with my fellow Filipinos. In the Philippines, we also have similar delicious side dishes such as burong mustasa and burong labanos. If you want your taste buds to experience something new, try to make this salad today. Let us know the outcome.
- 1 medium medium size white radish, julienne
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp chili powder or hot pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 stalk green onion or spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Servings: 2
- Time: 30 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: Korean
(3.5 / 5)
- In a mixing bowl, place in radish. Season with salt and mix thoroughly using hand. Let stand at least 5 minutes until juices come out.Drain and squeeze excess water.
- Add in garlic, green onion, vinegar, chili powder, sugar and sesame seed. Mix together until well combined.
- Serve on a platter with main dish. Enjoy!