Our 15 minute chocolate molten lava mug cake is is an incredible combination of all purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar, an egg, milk, and unsalted butter. The result is delicious goodness.
Of course, you can adjust the ingredients according to you liking. For example, if you want it sweeter, add a bit more sugar. Add some vanilla extract if you like.
Give it a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
15 Minute Chocolat Molten Lava Cake
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 4 tbsp or 30 grams of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa (12 grams)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp of milk
- 3 tbsp of melted unsalted butter
- 1-2 tbsp of chocolate chips (2 tbsp for more lava)
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and sugar to the mug of your choice. Mix until well incorporated.
- Next put the egg, milk, and butter in and mix again.
- Place the chocolate chips in the middle.
- Microwave for a minute and 15 seconds.
- Enjoy your 15 minute chocolate molten lava cake.