Five minute scrambled eggs are so fast and easy. I have them in the morning when I’m in a hurry. Actually, they’re great on weekends too. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
There are a couple of tips to making this simple recipe. First, make sure your mug is microwave friendly. The ingredients I put in are my favorite, but you can put in whatever you like. For example, you could add mushrooms, garlic, etc. I’m a fan of Tex-Mex cheese, but any type of cheese can be added. In my microwave, it takes about a minute and a half to cook, but times can vary. If the eggs are too runny, put them back in for another few seconds.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of grated cheese
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp of chopped green onions or chives
- Combine the eggs, milk, cheese, and tomatoes in a microwavable mug. Beat until everything is well combined.
- Place it in the microwave,on high, for about a minute and thirty seconds to two minutes.
- Garnish with green onions or chives, serve, and enjoy your 5 minutes scrambled eggs.