Almond cookies are incredibly easy to make as they only require four ingredients: sweetened coconut flakes, almonds, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk. All of these you will probably have in your pantry.
As always, you can change the recipe a bit to suit your liking. Fir example, you can add walnuts as appose to almonds. White chocolate would be a nice change too. They don’t even have to be chips. It is wise to use a good brand of coconut flakes as less expensive ones seem to have an after taste.
Give our almond and coconut cookies a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Watch the Video:[/btn]
- 14 oz or 400 grams of sweetened coconut flakes
- 14 oz or 500 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 of a cup or 100 grams of lightly chopped almonds
- 2 cups or 350 grams of semi sweetened chocolate chips
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F or 177 C.
- Add the coconut flakes, condensed milk, almonds, and chocolate chips to a large mixing bowl. Using a spatula, mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes or so until it sets.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, pick up a level scoop, and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Leave lots of space in between as they will expand.
- Flatten them down a bit with your hand.
- Place in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your coconut almond cookies.