No bake Graham blueberry cake is simple and delicious. It’s creamy, airy, and delightful. The hardest part of the recipe is waiting for it to set in the fridge. I always do it up the night before and allow it to set in the fridge overnight. Believe me, everybody will love this delightful cake.
There are a few variations to making our no bake graham blueberry cake: First, you can chocolate pudding for vanilla depending on your taste and availability. You can also add as much of as little as you like. In terms of the cool whip, whipped cream or Reddi Whip can be used depending what you have on hand. Any brand of blueberry pie filling will suffice, as well. Leaving it set overnight is best but 4 to 6 hours will do if you’re in a hurry.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 liter of Cool Whip
- 1 540 ml Can of Blueberry Filling
- 1 113 gram Package of Vanilla Pudding (Mixed)
- 20 Graham Crackers (approximately)
- Line the bottom of an 8 by 8 cake pan, or the pan of your choice, with graham crackers.
- Spread half the pudding over the crackers followed by half the cool whip.
- Place another layer of Graham crackers over the cool whip and repeat the process.
- Cover the cake with cling wrap and allow it to set, in the fridge, for 4 to 6 hours (overnight is best).
- Slice the cake. Put a piece on a plate and spread a tablespoons or so of the blueberry filling over the top.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Graham blueberry cake.