Graham icebox cake is easy, simple, and fast to make. You just need four ingredients. I use cool whip because it’s sweet and easy to get at any grocery store. But if you have whipping cream, go ahead and whip it until semi stiff peaks form. You can also use all purpose cream but the outcome would be different. To make it sweeter, dust it with confectioners sugar before serving it.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
No Bake Graham Icebox Cake – 4 Ingredients
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 liter cool whip or whipped cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- Line your preferred container with parchment paper overhanging on 2 sides.
- Lay graham crackers on. Cut them if needed using a knife.
- Spread about 3 tbsp of cool whip on top of each layer. Repeat process until 5 layers ending with cream.
- Dust with cocoa powder. Chill in the fridge for about 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Serve and dust with confectioners sugar to make it sweeter.