Beef chili is simple and delicious. Make it up, give it a try, and let us know what you think.
Recipe Type: Main
- 1/2 Kilo of lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp of chili powder
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 540 ml of diced tomatoes with chilies
- 540 ml of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Add the ground beef to the pan and brown for five minutes. Add in the onions and saute for a minute or two.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, and chili powder. Stir, cover, and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.