Berry explosion mug muffin is so simple and fast. Add some flour, sugar, butter, milk, and the berries of your choice and your good to go. I like raspberries and blueberries, but it’s your choice. This is about the most simple and delicious desserts I’ve ever tried. Give it a try, and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1/2 Cup of flour
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 or tow tbsp of frozen berries
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a mug. Stir until it’s well combined.
- Add in the butter and milk and stir until they are well combined.
- Place the berries in and push them down.
- Put the berries in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes, sever, and enjoy your berry explosion mug muffin.
Berry explosion mug muffin is simple, easy, and delicious.