This cheesy bacon and ranch potato dish is so easy to make. The outcome is a delicious side dish that you will love. Serve it up with your favourite protein or even by itself. I have even had it for breakfast.
You can add extra ingredients if you like Be the boss of your ranch potatoes. I have to mention that there are several variations of ranch, but I prefer the pepper ranch.
Check out our recipe and learn how to make this dish. As always, let us know how you like it.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 4 mid size potatoes cubed up
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 cup of old cheddar cheese or the cheese of your choice
- ranch dressing
- bacon or bacon bits
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat you oven to 400 degrees F or 200 C.
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish and drizzle some olive oil over the top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the rosemary over the top and mix it up.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and spread the cheese over the top.
- Place the dish back in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Pour some ranch dressing over the top followed by the bacon.
- Garnish with some green onions and serve.
- Enjoy your cheesy bacon ranch potatoes.