Bruschetta chicken is one of the most delicious chicken casseroles I have ever tasted. It is made from a combination of boneless, skinless chicken baked in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, salt, and ground black pepper. The breasts are baked for 25 minutes at 425 F or 220 C. When they come out of the oven, they are juicy and baked to perfection. Not to mention that heavenly taste of the bruschetta over the top.
This recipe falls into the Keto category as well. Which is a healthy diet consideration and is seemingly a modern trend in diets.
The breasts are then topped with the bruschetta consisting of sliced cherry tomatoes, onion, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and minced garlic. A topping of mozzarella cheese is place over the baked chicken followed by the bruschetta. The dish is then placed back in the oven for 5 minutes or so to allow the cheese to melt and the tomatoes to be heated.
Believe me the outcome is out of this world. Try it and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- For the chicken marinate:
- Preheat your oven to 425 Fahrenheit or 200 Celsius.
- Three boneless skinless chicken breasts – about 1 kg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Two cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the bruschetta:
- A cup and a half of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- One small chopped onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Three cloves of minced garlic
- 3/4 of a cup of grated mozzarella
- Place the chicken into a casserole dish and add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, salt, and pepper to it.
- Rotate chicken a few times until it’s completely covered with the marinate.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bacon till done or no longer pink.
- Put the ingredients for the bruschetta in a small mixing bowl and toss until well combined.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the mozzarella over the top. Put the bruschetta mixture over the mozzarella and please pack in the oven for an additional five minutes until the cheese melts and the tomatoes are heated through.
- Serve and enjoy your bruschetta chicken.