Chicken fries are so easy to make an incredibly delicious. They are served up in fast food restaurants such as Burger King. I enjoy making my own, however, as I can control what goes into the mixture. Believe me, your friends and family will love these tasty little treats. As always, give them a try and let us know what you think.
Before moving directly to the recipe, let’s talk about a few tips to making these yummy chicken fries. First, you can cut the chicken into large or small strips depending on your liking. For example, if you like jumbo fries, cut them large. On the other hand, if you for for shoestring fries, cut them smaller. The seasoning and the amount used is adjusted according to my liking. You, however, can add as much or as little as you like or even change the seasoning used in the recipe. As I always say, when baking them, keep a close eye on them as ovens do vary. Twenty minutes, 10 minutes on the side, should suffice though.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Spray a baking tray with some baking spray.
- Add the flower to a medium-size mixing bowl. Add in the salt, pepper, paprika,and garlic. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Put the eggs and Panko breadcrumbs into two other separate bowls.
- Using your hands or tongs, dredge each chicken strip in the flour mixture, followed by the egg mixture, and then the breadcrumbs. Place the strips on the baking tray.
- Place the chicken strips in the oven and allow them to bake for 10 minutes. Flip them over and allow them to bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve your chickens fries with your paper condiment and enjoy.