Creamy tuna alfredo is a delicious combination of pasta, garlic, table cream, parmesan, and tuna. The outcome of this dish is simply stunning. It is a great midweek meal as it can be cooked in under 30 minutes. It is part of my weekly menu, and I often serve it up on a Wednesday. One of the great things is, most people will have all the ingredients in their kitchen.
There are a few changes you can make to the dish if so desired. For example, you can use heavy cream or even half and half. If you are diet conscious, you can use milk; although, the creamy consistency will not really be achieved. Real Parmesan or powdered can be used as well. If you are a garlic lover, you can add more. Additional spices can be used too. Some hot chili flakes would be a nice touch. Remember to use a good brand of tuna as it will make the world of difference.
Give our creamy tuna Parmesan a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 Servings of fettuccine noodles or the noodle of your choice
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of table cream
- 1/2 cup of grated or powdered Parmesan
- 120 grams of drained light tuna in water
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the noodles until al dente. This will take about nine minutes.
- Before the pasta is done, melt the butter in a preheated pan and place in the garlic. Saute it for a minute or two until fragrant.
- Pour in the table cream, stir, and bring it to a boil.
- After a boil, add in the Parmesan, the cooked pasta, tuna, salt, and pepper.
- Turn off the heat, plate, and serve garnished with fresh parsley.
- Enjoy your creamy tuna alfredo.