Creamy tuna pasta is rich and delicious. Made with a combination of tuna and cream it is simply out of this world. This is a recipe you have to try. Give it a shot and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 3 cups Penni or any pasta
- 300 g tuna in oil , drained
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 160 g pasta sauce
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Cook penne pasta in salted boiling water according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil in a preheated pan. Put in garlic and saute for a minute until fragrant.
- Pour in pasta sauce. Season with salt, pepper and basil. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add in drained tuna and stir until combined.
- Add the heavy cream and stir until thick and creamy for about 3 -5 minutes.
- Toss in cooked pasta. Garnish with your favorite grated cheese. Serve and enjoy!