Our egg and asparagus omelette is a simple, yet delicious, combination of egg, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, milk, and asparagus. Once fried up, it makes the perfect breakfast. I find that the omelette is so healthy and everybody loves it.
Give it a try and let us know what you think.
- 8 pieces of asparagus cut in half
- 4 eggs
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for about 3 to 5 minutes and set aside.
- Crack 2 eggs into a mixing bowl, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, milk, and whisk until well combined.
- Add some oil to a preheated pan over medium heat and add the egg mixture in. Cook until the egg stets.
- Once set add the asparagus to one side and fold the other side of the omelette over and allow it to cook for a couple more minutes.
- Follow the same procedure for the next omelette.