Grilled cheese bacon and onion sandwich is easy and delicious. I make it up as a snack on the weekends. Your family and friends will love it.
There are a few tips to making this delicious sandwich. You can use any type of cheese you like. The bacon depends on your choice.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 4 slices of bread
- 8 slices of Bacon
- 1 small onion cut into rings
- 8-10 slices sharp of cheddar cheese
- ground black pepper
- 2 fresh basil chopped
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Add olive oil in a preheated pan. Put in bacon and fry over medium heat until semi crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
- Assemble the bread by adding cheese, bacon, onion, pepper and basil.
- In the same pan, add 2 tbsp of butter and a little bit of olive oil. Place the bread and fry over medium high heat for about 2 1/2 minutes on each sides pressing gently occasionally. Serve grilled cheese bacon and onion sandwich.