Homemade BBQ sauce is simply delightful. I prefer it over the store bought sauce simply because I know what’s going into it, and I can control the amounts. This sauce seems to go particularly well with beef and pork because of its texture.You can, of course, control the amounts yourself. For example, if you like it a little sweeter, add a little more sugar. The same applies to the rest of the ingredients, I must say, however, that the recipe is pretty well balanced as is.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1 cup of ketchup (Heinz)
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce
- 10 drops of Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- Time: 10 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Method:[/btn]
- Combine the ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, lemon, garlic, and onion powder in a bowl. Mix until it’s well combined.
- Use the homemade BBQ sauce on your favorite meats. It’s best to apply it 5 minutes before you take your meat off the BBQ.