Italian style eggs make an excellent breakfast. They are packed with protein thus giving your the nutrients and dietary requirements you need to start off your day. The great thing is, they can be done in about 20 minutes. You can even make them up the night before and pop them in the oven while you are getting ready for your day.
These delicious eggs are made with a combination of marinara sauce, eggs, cheese, milk, and spices. In light of this, they are simply to die for. Believe me, you will be boasting about them to your friends and giving them the recipe for sure. Not to mention that the entire family will love them.
I use milk in the recipe as many people who don’t eat a good breakfast or breakfast at all for that matter, don’t drink milk which is a necessary dietary requirement. To spice things up, I also use some Italian seasoning. If you don’t have it one hand, please click on the link for the recipe, so you can whip some up and have it your spice rack.
This recipe serves one. If you want more, simple double or triple the recipe.
Give our Italian style eggs a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Watch the Video:[/btn]
- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of low fat milk
- 1/3 cup of combined old sharp cheddar and parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 425 F or 220 C.
- Add the marinara sauce, eggs, and milk to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top, then the pepper, salt, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the eggs are done and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with toast or French or Italian bread.
- Enjoy your Italian style eggs.