Breakfast burgers are easy to put together, simple, juicy, and delicious. The list of adjectives go on and on. Of course, I like anything using ground beef. Our burger patty mixture uses a simple combination of lean ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Combine this burger on an English muffin and some mayo sriracha sauce you will achieve a taste is out of this world. The great thing is you can make this up the night before and have it the next morning. Of course being a combination of breakfast and dinner, I have termed it “The Bredin.” A new type of breakfast/dinner.
As always, you can alter the ingredients according to your taste. For example, if you love garlic, add more. The same applies to the Worcestershire sauce, etc. With the mayo mixture, feel free to add more sriracha or smoked paprika. The list goes on.
Give our breakfast burger a try and let us know what you think.
- 1/2 kilo or 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 3/4 tsp of sriracha
- 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 beaten eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 English muffins, toasted
- 3 sliced of cheese
- Add the mayo, sriracha, and smoked paprika to a small bowl. Mix until well combined and set it aside.
- Place the ground beef in a larger bowl followed by the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop up a good fistful of the meat and form it into a patty. Repeat this for the remaining mixture. You should get about 3 good size patties out of the mixture.
- Fry the patties over medium hight heat until cooked through.
- Place the cheese on and continue to cook until melted.
- In the same pan, add the eggs and allow to cook until partially set. Scramble a little and divide into three. Fold the edges a little until they look neat.
- Toast the English muffins.
- Place a good layer of the mayo sauce on the bottom of each muffin. Put the patties on and then the egg.
- Place the top on and serve.
- Enjoy your breakfast burgers.