Leftover turkey/chicken with stuffing casserole is a simple way to use up those Holiday leftovers. You just need the leftovers and a few other ingredients, and your dinner is ready. Actually, I make this up a few times a year using boneless, skinless chicken breasts and some Stove Top stuffing. That’s how much I enjoy it.
There are a few additional things you can do with the recipe. For example, a sprinkle of onion or garlic powder would never to amiss. If you want extra stuffing, a box of Stove Top or similar brand can be used. We add mozzarella to our casserole, but you can use your favourite cheese or cheeses. If you have any leftover veggies, feel free to add them, as well.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- leftover turkey or chicken
- leftover stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of your favourite cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of onion crisps or onions
- basil for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the turkey or chicken and diced tomatoes in a mixing bowl. Salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Spread the stuffing over the top and smooth it out. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and spread the onion crisps over. Garnish with basil.
- Place the casserole in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your leftover turkey or chicken with stuffing casserole.