Nutella Banana Sushi Inspired can be made in a matter of minutes. But don’t let that fool you, it’s incredibly delicious and only involves 3 ingredients. It’s also a kid friendly recipe and great for snacks or parties. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
You can spread the Nutella on as think or as thin as you like. Use a ripe but firm banana. Any kind of tortilla can be used in this recipe, but I prefer whole wheat tortillas. Putting berries over the top is optional, but it adds some additional flavor and color. You can serve these tasty little treats up chilled or a room temperature.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2-3 tbsp of Nutella
- 1 tortilla (any kind and size)
- 1 banana, pelled
- berries for garnishing (optional)
- Spread the Nutella over the tortilla so it’s about 1/2 inch for the outside edge.
- Place the banana on the top edge and roll it tightly.
- Using a sharp knife, cut it into 1 inch slices.
- Chill or serve as is. Enjoy your Nutella Banana Sushi.