Nutella muffins are so fast and easy to make. You can make them up in a few minutes. Believe me everybody will love them.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup nutella
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Microwave Nutella for 30 seconds. Put it into a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Sift flour and baking powder in. Fold or whisk until everything is well combined.
- Line muffins cups into muffin pan. Scoop until 3/4 full.
- Bake in 350 F preheated oven for about 18 minutes.