One pan cheeseburger skillet is a practical and yummy dish. We are living in some difficult times in many ways especially financially and otherwise. That is why I decided to put together this together. It is made using lean ground beef, onions, diced tomatoes, pasta, Italian seasoning, and another few secrets you will find in the video.
The great thing is you can whip this up in about half and hour and it only costs about ten dollars to make. Believe me, the entire family will love it, especially the kids. It makes about a serving for four, but if you don’t use it all, some great leftovers are there for the next night. I have to mention that it freezes well too.
As always, give it a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 lb or 1/2 kilo of lean ground beef
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 28 oz can or 800 ml of diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 2 cups of raw pasta rotini or otherwise
- 1 cup of grated tex mex or the cheese of your choice
- Add the onions to a pan and cook until the beef is cooked through.
- Pour the tomatoes in and add the dijon mustard, Italian seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Place the pasta in, stir, put a lid on, and cook for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir it melts.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.