Thirty minute one pan Chicken Alfredo is rich and delicious. It involves only a few ingredients and can be made up using only one pan in half an hour. Having said that, you would never think it is so tasty. My dinner guest often say that this is one of the best Alfredo dishes they have ever had.
You can do a few alterations when making the recipe. First, I use table cream which is about 18 percent fat. You can use half and half, heavy cream, or all purpose cream. I have also seen recipes that use a combination of cream cheese and butter for the sauce. It really depends on how diet conscious you are.
I season my chicken with salt and pepper only. You can, however, season the chicken with just about any spice you like.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are used in this recipe, as they are so healthy and easy to work with. You can cut up bone-in chicken parts if you wish. The fat from the skin can add a lot of flavor to the dish. Again, we get back to the concept of diet.
In terms of garnish, I use bacon bits and parsley. Basil and freshly fried bacon are another good alternative to add some additional flavors.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video[/btn]
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of oil for cooking
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups of table cream, all purpose, or half and half
- 200 grams (3 servings) of spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp of bacon bits
- 1/4 of grated Parmesan
- Add some oil to a pan. Put the chicken in and season it with salt and pepper. Stir and fry it for 5 minutes or so until it’s cooked though and there are no pinkish areas.
- Add in the garlic and saute it for a minute or two until it’s fragrant.
- Add in the chicken stock and table cream and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and put the pasta in. Simmer for 15 minutes while stirring consistently.
- Plate and garnish with bacon bits and grated Parmesan.
- Serve and enjoy your one pot chicken alfredo.