Oreo cream cheese cookies are a delicious combination of crushed oreo cookies, original cream cheese, flour, and sugar. The are superb as they can be made up in about half an hour and only require 5 ingredients. Many people also like the cookie because it contains no eggs, as a result you can snack on the cookie dough.
In terms of recipe tips, our Oreo cream cheese cookies can be changed to just about anything. For example, you could use chocolate chip cookies and call them chocolate chip cream cheese cookies. I’m simply saying that any type of cookie can be used in the recipe. You can also use a chocolate or strawberry Oreo cookie too if you like.
There are so many flavours of cream cheese that it can be swapped too. Watch the video and give our yummy cookies a try. As always, let us know by sending us a message here or on our facebook page.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Watch Our Video:[/btn]
- 4 oz or 125 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 stick or 113 grams of softened butter
- 3/4 cup of granulated or brown sugar
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp of all purpose flour, sifted
- 12 crushed Oreo cookies
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add in the butter and beat once again until well combined.
- Put the sugar in and continue to mix.
- Place the flour in half at a time and beat until a dough forms.
- Fold the Oreo cookies in and cover the bowl with cling wrap. Place in the fridge for about half an hour. Overnight is fine too.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop up some of the mixture, place it in the palm of you hand and form it into a ball.
- Place it on a baking tray lined with a matt or parchment paper and gently press down to flatten it out a little.
- Bake for 14 – 15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, place them on a wire rack, and allow them to cool.
- Serve and enjoy your Oreo cream cheese cookies.