Oreo granola bars are so simple to make, incredibly delicious, and relatively healthy. I always make them up during the week as they are a great snack or fast breakfast idea. The kids also love them in their lunchboxes. Read the recipe, watch the video, and give them a try. As always, let us know what you think.
There are a few tips and variations to making up these delicious no bake Oreo granola bars. First, feel free to alter the ingredients in any way you wish. You could add some flax, cinnamon, etc. More honey and less peanut butter could be added. These only act as the binding agent so how much of each goes in depends entirely on your taste. If you like raisins, feel free to add more. I cut them into fairly thin strips because I like bars. They could, however, be cut into squares. Two hours in the fridge is enough time for them to set, but leaving them in overnight certainly can’t hurt. They keep nicely in the fridge for a few days, so I sometimes make up a double batch of them.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of Rice Krispies
- 1 cups of oats
- 1 cup of Oreo crumbs
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 2 tbsp of raisins
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Combine the raisins, Rice Krispies, oats, Oreo crumbs, almonds, and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Using a spatula, mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the mixture to a 9 by 9 baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Cover it with cling wrap, put it in the fridge, and allow it to set for two hours.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy your no bake Oreo granola bars.