Our peanut butter cookies recipe is one that the entire family will love. The cookie recipe can be adjusted to your taste. So if, you desire a softer and chewier cookie, you simply add a touch more flour and peanut butter. For a crunchy cookie, use less flour. Peanut butter cookies are perfect served with many beverages such as coffee, tea, or a glass of milk.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1 1 /2 cups cups all purpose flour
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) at room temp.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1raw egg
- pinch of salt
- Servings: 5
- Time: 50 minutes
- Level: Moderate
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Directions:[/btn]
- Add butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix well using a whisk or electric mixer until creamy.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Put in peanut butter and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder in a separate bowl. Mix until combined.
- Pour flour mixture into the bowl of peanut butter mixture. Mix well until combined. Do not over mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, remove about 1 tablespoonful of mixture and place it on a baking tray. Make a 3 inches space between each cookie.
- Press the top and flatten gently using finger making it about 1/4 inch thick. Make a criss cross pattern on the top of each cookie using a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for at least 15 minutes; or until the edges are brown. Do not over baked the cookies.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!