Red kidney beans salad is a simple, fast, and healthy recipe. It is made with a combination of red kidney beans, balsamic vinegar, red and green peppers, onion, and tomatoes, combined with a few basic spices. It is an excellent match with most foods, especially those served at barbeques and fiestas. It is not only tasty, but colorful and bold. If you have other favorite vegetables, feel free to add them.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 2 15 oz cans Kidney beans, drained
- 1 red and yellow bell pepper (any color) chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2-3 tbsp pickle relish
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- For dressing/ vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- pepper to taste
- Servings: 4
- Time: 30 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Directions:[/btn]
- To make dressing or vinaigrette. Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, sugar and pepper. Mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine kidney beans, bell peppers, celery, tomato, green onions and pickle relish. Mix until combined.
- Pour in dressing and stir well. Chill or serve right away.