Savory slow cooker beef ribs is a combination of ribs and a combination of spices which are slow cooked for 8 hours. The outcome is delicious and the meat is fall off the bone. Your family and friends will love them.
You can use any cut of ribs, but the slice is my preference. You can also vary the ingredients according you your liking. I find the olives and relish add a really nice touch. You can also add some liver spread to make them super savory.
Give the dish a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
Savory Slow Cooker Beef Ribs
Recipe Type: Main
- 400 ml can of tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of sweet relish
- 1 clove of pressed garlic
- 1 large cubed carrot
- 1/2 if a sliced bell pepper
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 cup of green olives
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh peas
- 2 bay leaves
- pepper to taste
- 1 kilo of beef short ribs
- Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker in the order as listed.
- Set the slow cooker for eight hours.
- Remove and enjoy your slow cooker beef ribs.