I love pork chops, but I don’t like simply sticking the in a pan and frying the up. I’m especially fond of something spicy that can be doctored up and done to my liking. That’s why you will love the spicy tomato pork chops.
Spicy tomato pork chops are a mouthwatering combination of olives, greens, and butterfly chops. Seasoned with salt and pepper. After about 6 minutes, the chops are nicely browned. combined with onion, chili powder, dried oregano, chili flakes, and brown sugar. Now it time to add in the tomato sauce ,olives, and you are good to go.
Spicy Tomato Pork chops
Recipe Type: Main
- Olive oil
- 3 butterfly chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire
- 10 olives
- Add the olive oil to pan
- Place in the chops and salt and pepper on each side
- After 6 minutes on each side, the chops are browned and set the aside to rest
- Add in the onion and saute until tender
- Place in the chili powder, oregano, chili flakes, and brown sugar.
- Stir for a minute or two.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Place the pork back in.
- Put the olives in, place the lid on and allow to simmer for 40 minutes.
- Sever over rice or potatoes.
- Enjoy your spicy tomato pork chops.