Sriracha Cheese Chicken Balls are simple and delicious. The creaminess of the cheese combined with the heat of the sriracha and spices make them out of this world. You can serve them up for dinner or social gatherings of any kind. Believe me everybody will love them. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
Let’s talk about some tips to making these yummy sriracha cheese chicken balls. First, depending on how much heat you like, you can alter the amount of sriracha you put in. I find two tsp is just about perfect, however. We like old, sharp cheddar cheese, but you can use your favorite cheese. In terms of the bread crumbs, I use Italian seasoned crumbs as the add a touch more flavor. Any kind of bread crumbs will suffice as they primarily act as a binding agent. You can make the balls as large or as little as you like. A pound (1/2 kilo) of ground chicken will give you 10 or 11 golf ball size balls. If you want more, you can simply double the recipe.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 lb (1/2 kilo) of ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of sriracha
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of chopped green onions
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Put the ground chicken in a mixing bowl and add in the egg, sriracha, garlic powder, bread crumbs, cheese, and onions.
- Using your hands or a spoon, mix the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Pick up some of the mixture and roll it into a ball the size of a golf ball.
- Place the chicken balls onto a baking sheet lined with some parchment paper.
- Place them into the oven and bake them for 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your sriracha cheese chicken balls.
Sriracha Cheese Chicken Balls are …