Chicken fritters are so tasty and delicious. They can be made up in about 30 minutes which makes them a fantastic midweek meal. Your family and friends will love them.
Of course, there are a few adjustments you can make to the recipe. We use boneless skinless chicken breasts, but you can use the cut of your choice.
The spices are totally optional. For example, if you want more garlic, go ahead and add more. You can add some heat, such as pepper flakes, too if you wish.
They also freeze nicely, so do not be afraid to make up an extra batch and put them in some baggies.
Give our chicken fritter a try and let us know what you think.Video:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small chunks
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped green onion
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of tex mex or cheddar
- Add the chicken, flour, egg, green onion, milk, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add half an inch of vegetable oil to a pan and heat to 350 F or 177 C.
- Form the chicken into a patty. and fry for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy your chicken fritters.
Share This Recipe