Oreo fudge brownies are so easy and delicious. I always make them up on weekends and my family and friends love them. Actually, the beg me for the recipe. Give them an try and let us know what you think.
There are a few changes you can make to the recipe. For example, there are different brands of Oreos you can use. I like the vanilla and chocolate, but you can use the strawberry, etc. if you wish. Variety is the spice of life.
Try to use a fairly good quality chocolate chip and cocoa as that will make the world of difference. I know that we all try to get things on sale but sometimes that does not work.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 1/2 cups of softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 drops of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 20 Oreo cookies, 6 whole and the rest chopped
- Preheat you oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together using a mixer or whisk.
- Add in the eggs,vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
- Put in the all purpose flour, cocoa, and mix until well combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray and 8 by 8 pan with baking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Line it with half the batter and lay the whole cookies over the top.
- Spread the remaining batter over and then the chopped Oreos.
- Place it into the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely and sever and enjoy your Oreo fudge brownies.