Chicken and hame quesadillas are one of my all time favourites which I make all the time. I had them in Mexico a few years ago and have made them ever since. I frequently make them up for social gatherings and my guests simply love them.
There are, as usual, a few alterations you can make to the recipe. We use boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the recipe, but you can use any cut of chicken you like. If you are going to use bone in chicken, you will have to alter the cooking time accordingly.I t has to be a little loner
We use a simple combination of spices but the spices can be adjusted in terms of personal preference. The spices that can be added are endless.
Whole wheat tortillas are used in the recipes but any type can be used. Choose the ones you like the best.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
Chicken Ham and Cheese Qusadillas
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 cups of cooked chicken strips
- 1 cup of diced ham
- 2 cup of tex mex
- 1 tbsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp of cumin
- salt and pepper
- butter or oil
- Season the chicken with chilli, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken to a pan and fry until cooked and shred into strips.
- Lay the cheese onto half to the tortilla, chicken strips, ham, and cheese.
- Fold into half and spray the pan with some baking spray and cook until heated through.