Hot baked wings are a delicious combination of chicken wings double coated with a hot sauce composed of sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, ginger, and pepper. The outcome is absolute, heavenly goodness. They are great for all occasions, especially a game night or party.
As always, there are variations that can be made to the recipe. To begin with, you can purchase the chili sauce in just about any grocery store, or you can make it from scratch. We have a great recipe and video for this:
You can add as much or as little of the spices as you like. In example, if you are a garlic or ginger lover, add more; if you are not, add less. The same applies to the sriracha. In other words, make the wings as spicy as you like.
This recipe is for 12 to 14 wings. If you are having a party and need more, simply double or triple the recipe.
Give our hot baked wings a try and let us know what you think.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 12 – 14 chicken wings
- 3/4 cup of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp of minced ginger
- dusting of ground black pepper
- 8 – 10 drops of sriracha
- sesame seeds, chili flakes, and green onions for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F or 220 C.
- Add the wings to a bowl.
- Combine the chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, pepper, and sriracha in a measuring cup. Mix until well combined.
- Pour half the sauce over the wings and toss until well coated.
- Place the wings on a wire rack or parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once again, add the wings into a mixing bowl, pour the remaining sauce over, and toss until coated.
- Plate, garnish with sesame seeds, chili flakes, and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy your hot baked chili flakes.