Three ingredient cheese pies are a delicious combination of pastry, butter, and cream cheese. It does not get much better. They make a great appetizer or party idea in terms of finger foods.
You can add the spices of your choice or change the cheeses. I like to keep things as simple as possible, however. Instead of phyllo pastry, you can use egg roll or spring roll wrappers. P.S This is not Greek food. This is my own recipe.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 1 pack of phyllo pastry sheets cut into 2 1/2 inch strips
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 375 F or 190 C.
- Lay the pastry onto a flat surface and cut into 2 and a half inch strips, using 2 sheets at a time, using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Add the cream cheese to the top of the pastry and fold into triangles.
- Brush the butter over the top and bake for 20 minutes.