Graham Fruit Cocktail
Graham fruit cocktail is a fast, easy, and delicious recipe. It resembles a tiffle. The dish can be made in a few minutes and severed chilled or unchilled. I enjoy it chilled as a snack or dessert.
There are a few tips to making this dish. When crushing the graham crackers, I put them into a mixing bowl and use a round beat tenderizer. You can also place them in a Ziploc bag and pound them down. I would suggest using a more expensive fruit cocktail, as the cheaper ones tend to skimp of the fruit. You can also make your own if you wish. I like to use heavy cream and whip it for about 5 minutes, as it makes a really nice, fluffy whip. Alternatively, you can use cool whip. If you want the cream or the graham mixture a little sweeter, you can simply add a little more sugar. When building the graham fruit cocktail, be creative and use the decorative glass of your choice.
- 1 cup of graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup of confectioner’s sugar
- 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 200 grams of fruit cocktail, drained
- Servings: 3
- Level: Easy
- Time: 30 minutes
- Cuisine: American
(5 / 5)
- Crush the graham crackers using your preferred method. Add in the brown sugar and melted butter. Mix until a wet sand forms. Set it aside.
- Beat the whipping cream in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer over high speed, until it becomes fluffy. This should take about 5 minutes. Add in the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract. Beat it quickly until it’s well combined. Transfer the whipped cream into a piping bag with a fairly large tip.
- Scoop out about half an inch of the graham mixture (depending on how thick you want it) into your preferred glass . Pack it using a smaller glass or the back of the spoon.
- Pipe on a layer of cream. Top it with drained fruit cocktail. Repeat the procedure until you reach the top of the glass. The layering depends on your preferences.
- Flatten the cream on the last layer, and decorate it by adding more fruit on the top. Place a wedge of graham cracker behind it. Chill and serve. Enjoy you graham fruit cocktail!
Share This Recipe