Lemon Garlic Chicken – Dinner in 30 Minutes
One pan lemon garlic chicken is delightful and incredibly delicious. When if first made this dish, I was looking in my pantry wondering what to have for dinner. I only had a few ingredients but thought this might be great. The outcome was fantastic.
As with every recipe, there are a few ways to alter it. First, it is a dish with a lot of garlic. You can reduce it or add more, but garlic is one of the key components. The same applies to the lemon.
The paprika adds some wonderful flavor and color. As with the garlic, add as much or as little as you like. Smoked paprika creates a great flavor too.
Feel free to add additional ingredients if you wish. Create the recipe as is, or tamper with it, and let us know what you think.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- ½ squeezed lemon
- 2 tbsp of cilantro
- Put the chicken into a bowl.
- Add in the paprika, tumeric, salt, pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Put 2 tbsp of butter into a pan and add the chicken in. Fry, over medium high heat, for about 4 or to 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add in the onion and garlic and saute for a minute or two.
- Pour in the chicken stock and allow it to cook down for about 10 minutes.
- Squeeze in the lemon and add the cilantro. and cook for another minute or two.
- Enjoy your lemon garlic chicken.
Share This Recipe