Fluffy pancakes are a delicious combination of of flour, salt, baking powder, milk, and egg. The great thing is, it is simple and delicious and the entire dish can be completed in 15 minutes.
Simply whisk everything together, add to a pan, and you are good to go.
Other ingredients, such as vanilla extract can be added too. I try to keep it as simple as possible. Why go out and buy pancake mix, when you can do this with ingredients in your pantry.
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Combine the egg and milk and mix until well incorporated.
- Mix the wet and dry mixtures together.
- Butter a griddle or frying pan and pour about a cup of the mixture in and cook over medium heat until golden brown on each side.
- Place some butter over the top and some syrup.
- Enjoy your fluffy pancakes.