Garlic Parmesan Chicken is incredibly simple to make and so delicious. When I serve this up, my dinner guests always ask for the recipe. It makes a great meal any time of the week due to it’s simplicity. Even the kids will love it. Make it up and let us know what you think.
Now, let’s discuss a few tips and variations to this tasty garlic Parmesan chicken. First, you can use any cut of chicken for the recipe. I always use boneless, skinless breasts because they are so easy to work with and relatively healthy. The recipe is great with the spices and herbs suggested, but you can add any extras you wish. For example, if you want a bit of heat, some chilli flakes might be a welcomed addition. The amounts can be altered, as well. If you want it less on the garlic side, only use 2 or 3 cloves. On the other hand, if you want more cheese, add another tablespoon or so. The chicken usually fries nicely in 7 to 10 minutes. I always cut a piece in half just to ensure there are no pink areas.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 3 – 4 tbsp of butter
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of dried Parmesan cheese
- oil for frying
- Add the flour, salt, and pepper to a sealable container. Put the chicken strips in, snap the top on, and shake until the chicken is completely coated with the flour mixture.
- Add some oil to a preheated pan. Fry the chicken, over medium high heat, until it’s golden brown. This should take 7 to 10 minutes. Set it aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add in the butter and let it melt down. Put the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley in and stir it, over medium heat, for about 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken back in, turn off the heat, and toss until it’s coated with all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy your garlic Parmesan chicken.