Mango chicken curry in 30 minutes is a delicious combination of ripe mangoes, curry, turmeric, garlic, and other spices. It makes a great midweek meal as it can be made in 30 minutes.
You can always adjust the spices according to your liking. For example, if you want a bit more curry, go ahead and add it. The same applies to the rest of the spices.
You can also add more sauce if you like.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut cream
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp of mild curry powder
- 1 tbsp of turmeric
- oil for frying
- chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup of water
- Add the coconut cream and mangoes to a blend and pulse until well combined. Set it aside.
- Put some oil into a pan and add in the onion, garlic, and ginger. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the curry powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Stir until the spices activate.
- Pour some oil into a pan over medium hight heat. Put the chicken breast in and fry until brown.
- Put the water, mango, and coconut sauce in, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Allow to simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve over a bed of rice.
- Enjoy your mango chicken curry in 30 minutes.