These peach glazed chicken breasts are super. The great thing is they can be made in half and hour. They just involve a simple combination of spices and peach jam. I usually do mine on the grill, buy they can be done on the oven too. They make a fantastic midweek meal.
Peach Glazed Chicken Breasts
Recipe Type: Main
- 3 medium size chicken breasts
- For the Sauce:
- 6 tbsp of peach jam
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 whole peaches cut and pitted
- Make the sauce by combining all the above ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Drizzle the breasts with olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste. Do this on both sides.
- Cook the breast on the grill or oven for six to seven minutes on each side.
- Baste with the sauce frequently.
- Place the peaches on the grill, cut side down, and roast.
- Serve and enjoy your peach glazed chicken breasts.