Stuffed boneless skinless chicken breasts are so simple and delicious. I enjoy them for the holidays, but you can make them up any time of the year. They will be an instant hit, believe me. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
There are a few tips to making up these tasty stuffed breasts. I use ground pork for the stuffing, but you can use beef or ground chicken, or turkey. The raisins are not essential, but they really do add a nice touch. You could use olives, as well. We love old sharp cheddar cheese just because of the richness, but use the cheese of your choice if you like. The carrots are a nice touch, but you could use peas or corn too. If you are a garlic lover, feel free to add a bit of it as well. As always, don’t forget a nice glass of wine.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Video:[/btn]
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 1/2 kilo of lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar cheese or the cheese of your choice
- 2 tbsp of finely ground ground carrots
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (177C)
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Using your hands or a spatula, mix until everything is well combined.
- Scoop up two tbsp of the mixture and place it into the center of the chicken breasts. Fold one end over the other and secure it with two tooth picks.
- Coat a baking pan with some baking spray. Place the stuffed chicken breast on, and season once again with some salt, pepper and another drizzle of olive oil.
- place them into the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy your stuffed chicken breasts.