Tuna (Pasta) Spaghetti easy and simple to prepare. This is a good combination when served with wine. It is usually prepared for snacks or dinner. I made this recipe one night for visitors and used the left over pasta from the holidays. Since I was rushing and no time to prepare, I thought it was just as easy to get tuna from the market. When all was said-and-done, it turned out to be a great idea and eventually became a delicious and trendy Tuna Spaghetti.
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Ingredients:[/btn]
- 1/4 kilo Pasta/Spaghetti noodles
- 1 large can tuna (Light tuna in water and oil), drained
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 tbsp butter or cooking oil
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 hard boil egg sliced
- parsley chopped
- Servings: 2
- Time: 40 minutes
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: Filipino
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Cooking Video:[/btn]
[btn color=”orange” target=””]Directions:[/btn]
- Cook pasta noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- Drain excess water in tuna can and set aside.
- Add butter or cooking oil in a preheated pan. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the tuna flakes. Stir well for a few minutes over medium heat. (Add more oil/butter if necessary.)
- Toss the boiled pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Stir for a few minutes.. Turn off heat.
- Sprinkle with Chinese parsley and grated cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with sliced hard boil eggs on top.
- Serve and enjoy!