Creamy Chicken Pineapple in 30 Minutes
Creamy chicken pineapple is quick and delicious. It makes a great midweek meal due to the fact it can be made in 30 minutes or under. Your family and friends will love it.
There are a few alterations to the recipe. First off, you can season the chicken according to your liking. I use salt and pepper, but you can use garlic powder or whatever you like.
We use chicken thighs but boneless skinless can be used too. Use the cut of your choice. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
The veggies of your choice can be use as well. For example, use green or red bell peppers if you like. Fresh pineapple can be used too.Video:
- 6 chicken thighs seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1½ cups of coconut milk
- 1 can of pineapple chunks
- Add some oil to a pan, over medium high heat, and fry the breast until cooked through. This should take about 4 minutes on each side. Set it aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, add in the onion, ginger, garlic, and saute until fragrant.
- Put in the red bell pepper and fry until it sweats.
- Pour the coconut milk in and pineapple chunks, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Place the chicken back in, reduce the heat to medium low, and allow it to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy your creamy chicken pineapple.